www.dawltonbarn.co.uk

www.dawltonbarn.co.uk

Friday 4 June 2010

Open for Business





11.00am, 4th June 2010
The pips on Radio 4, blasted out of my studio as I walked the 'A' board out to street side and said good morning to the recycling men. Curious as to what I was doing, they asked and popped a nose through an open window to see what lies within...

'ah modern stuff' one offered as a nod of approval.

The other, a younger fella took his time and said;
'I did well in my GSCE art at school and I like the big black shapes!'

I thank them and wish them well with their day.

'Good luck mate.'
I hear them cry as they jump on the white wagon and drive odd noisily.

I have opened well, I think as I walk back into the cool of the studio and switch to Classic FM.


No comments:

Post a Comment