www.dawltonbarn.co.uk

www.dawltonbarn.co.uk

Friday 10 September 2010

Planning the Stand!

Taking a break from the surrounds and smell of the studio, I pour myself a glass of wine and sketch out to reasonable scale my thoughts towards the layout of Stand 2 at Brighton Art Fair next Thursday. Taking a mix of my new large work and familiar small delights, that are my studio obsessional pieces, it is reassuring that keeping a uniformity of size enables the shifting of a variety of squares around fixed walls easier than irregularity.

A partial premature delight in curation comes when the pinning and moving and re-pinning of thumbnail computer prints upon and around a cardboard model starts to bring a cohesion and dialogue to this year's work (not showing you an image of that, you will have to come to the Corn Exchange over the weekend to see).


No comments:

Post a Comment